ORMESBY HALL MODEL RAILWAY GROUP
||3ft x 2ft (approx.)|
||2 platform Station|
Ormesby station was started in 2011 to a scale of 4mm and is based on old photographs and volunteers recolection of the station of their youth. It was renamed Marton on 17th May 1982. Originally opened on 25th February 1854 by the Middlesbrough and Guisborough Railway it served the village of Ormesby. The line crossed the A174 via an unusual shaped bridge. The bridge formed a major bottleneck when lorries from Lackenby and Wilton tried to pass each other. When the Parkway was opened in 1975 the road was renumbered B1380.